Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Notice: Point of View, Chapters, and New Posts

I thought I'd tell you all a little about my system for posting, so you'll know what to expect.

About POV

Each new chapter will be written from a different contestant's point of view. The contestant chosen will change according to the events that occur in each chapter, giving the best recollection of the day from the most important contestant at the moment.

About Chapters

For each new day of the sim week, a new chapter will be posted. On Sundays, the bottom two contestants from the last week will compete against each other, and one will go home. On Mondays, the next team challenge will be announced. Contestants will have Tuesday-Friday to prepare for the challenge, with the challenge happening on Saturday. Individual photoshoots will take place on Wednesdays, and house and group photoshoots will take place on Saturdays.

About New Posts

I'm expecting to be able to get a new post up once every two weeks, but I may be able to get them up more or less frequently depending on how much schoolwork I have. My goal is to post chapters once a week, and I'll try as hard as I can to reach that goal, but if it can't be done, I'll go for once every two weeks.

Five more days until the big premiere! Oh my God, I'm so excited! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment